Nerves beginning to kick in

Apr 1, 2013
16,636
16,620
0
Kept busy at work today now I'm home and it's approaching game time and I'm feeling the pre game jitters.

Leeeetttttttssssssssssss gooooooooooo
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,753
12,158
113
I know, we're still almost 5 hours from gametime and I'm starting to feel it too. I had better go do something else to take my mind away from it. But, can't think of anything that could possibly do that.
 
Jul 19, 2009
4,604
163
0
I feel like a real big fat hungry wildcat that's really really fast that's about to leap and eat a bruin because it's the only food available
 

ukfan041

All-American
Apr 3, 2007
8,650
7,315
73
I have to say I'm poised at the moment. I think we're all looking to deep into this, stop the pick and pop hit are free throws and we win.
I have a feeling they are gonna try and get Bam in the mismatch and that kinda scares me! Him trying to stay in front of those guards is definitely not ideal!
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
I'm gonna need Emma Watson to use my hair gel....just sayin...lol
 

Uk74tileyedie

Sophomore
Mar 22, 2017
112
116
0
I have a feeling they are gonna try and get Bam in the mismatch and that kinda scares me! Him trying to stay in front of those guards is definitely not ideal!
I see what you mean. In a half court setting, I don't understand why we don't use fox to post some of the guards that defends him. Quite baffling to me.
 

StompyGator

Redshirt
Oct 2, 2002
261
6
0
I don't know why but usually I'm nervous about this big of a game but so far I'm extremely confident that we will win. I'm actually confident we will cut down the nets in Phoenix!
I've got that 2012 feeling!

Haha, I think that just means you've been drinking.

Seriously, good luck to the Cats tonight, I'm going to be hitting the bottle soon enough. We both have tough games tonight. Maybe even SC will win, hard to believe they made it this far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mojocat_rivals48469

UKhoopCat

All-Conference
Feb 19, 2003
3,180
3,937
0
I think we'll win tonight, but I'm so nervous I could thread a sewing machine while it's running.
 

FiveStarCat

All-American
Oct 3, 2009
10,758
5,580
0
I remember my first Sweet 16 game...

Kidding. For some reason I'm not nervous yet. Could be because I got probably 3 hours of sleep and feel nothing right now. Or could be because I think we are at the point now where it's nothing but games against teams just as good if not better so the nerves of "this would be an unacceptable loss" are over.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,322
24,110
113
Just hit me now...with about 3 1/2 hours-ish to tip off. Gotta go pick up the kid from daycare, and try to get her to bed before the game, because daddy-oh is about to get loud.
 

Kizzy

Senior
Dec 29, 2015
1,747
576
0
I don't know why but usually I'm nervous about this big of a game but so far I'm extremely confident that we will win. I'm actually confident we will cut down the nets in Phoenix!
I've got that 2012 feeling!

In 2012 I was 100% confident from start to finish we would win it all, we were that dominate, not sure what to think about this team, Il know more after Tonite.
 
Jan 29, 2003
18,120
12,185
0
Gun to my head, my guess is we win a squeaker tonight and lose a squeaker Sunday. But who knows. I'm here on the "Louisvile front lines", and since:

  • Louisville already lost
  • A month ago I'd given up hope of a deep run and
  • Still would be a surprise to win 6, especially with our draw
because of all that, my nerves are pretty good.
 

ubtrapper_rivals103836

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2014
1,519
1,696
0
Haha, I think that just means you've been drinking.

Seriously, good luck to the Cats tonight, I'm going to be hitting the bottle soon enough. We both have tough games tonight. Maybe even SC will win, hard to believe they made it this far.
Lol Thanks bud! Good Luck to you guys as well!
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
I was really busy all day and had no time to be nervous.

Now....about to poop my pants
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6