I don't really wanna get too deep into it, but I need some prayers going forward into this week. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much. I got a very unexpected call this evening and I feel like God is sending me in a different direction than anticipated.Praying for you now
I'm sorry that you're hurting. I wish there was something I could do. Just know that we're here for you. We may argue and fuss with each other, but we are all BBN and most all of us care about each other when it comes down to it.Thanks so much you guys. I'm hurting tonight.
MbergCatI don't really wanna get too deep into it, but I need some prayers going forward into this week. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much you guys. I'm hurting tonight.
Trust in the Lord. Pray for his strength, wisdom and guidance. I'll put in a word in for ya too.Thank you so much. I got a very unexpected call this evening and I feel like God is sending me in a different direction than anticipated.
Prayers for you as well brother.Me too, kinda. Have been accepting it for a while. Just gotta take the next step.
Prayer sent and God Bless.I don't really wanna get too deep into it, but I need some prayers going forward into this week. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
God bless you brotherI don't really wanna get too deep into it, but I need some prayers going forward into this week. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
He knows your every need!I don't really wanna get too deep into it, but I need some prayers going forward into this week. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter