Need prayers for my mom BBN

BlueBloodKyFan73

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2010
3,954
4,977
113
Well SOB now my dad has been admitted with double pneumonia and Covid into the hospital. At 81 he’s in better health wise than my mom. Good lord my fellow brothers and sisters at BBN I’m sorry I need more thoughts and prayers now for both my parents.
 

GoBigBlue712

All-Conference
Nov 6, 2018
1,002
1,642
0
Well SOB now my dad has been admitted with double pneumonia and Covid into the hospital. At 81 he’s in better health wise than my mom. Good lord my fellow brothers and sisters at BBN I’m sorry I need more thoughts and prayers now for both my parents.
That’s really tough man. I will continue to pray for you and your parents.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBloodKyFan73
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt