Need legal advice

SUPERPOKES

Heisman
May 29, 2001
53,570
17,084
108
I’m splitting with my wife and I’m looking for some good legal advice. I can’t believe I’m in this spot. We’ve been married for 16 years and have three daughters, and this kind of came out of the blue. Wife is definitely going through a mid-life crisis.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
Not necessarily legal advice, but you should keep in mind your wife has undoubtedly been planning this for a while, so she's probably several steps ahead of you. She's counting on you to be "unbalanced" through this process, so hire a good, experienced specialist in family law and listen to them, they usually know what they're talking about.
 

ctrawick

Senior
Nov 30, 2008
5,857
873
0
Sorry to hear about that.

I went through mine late last year after 20 years. Really sucks.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers