Surprised they paired a 5-7 team with 8-4 UCLA, but okay by me.
Surprised they paired a 5-7 team with 8-4 UCLA, but okay by me.
What would say are the strengths of their team?I watched most of their games so I could discuss at the gym with the UCLA fans. They appear to take quarters off like us and they appear to run hot and cold like us. Rosen can be rattled if our DL pressures him early. Mora and his staff are good at making adjustments (as we know). It should be a good game and IMHO we match up with them better than Wash St. I was sweating the Mad Scientist picking our defense apart again.
From SoCal seven hour drive. Cheapest LAX-SFO I could find is $239 round trip, plus one night hotel, plus rental car, plus game tickets. I will probably watch from home.
First for everything I guess.The coaches will have us ready to play.
The coaches will have us ready to play.
First for everything I guess.
Solid coaching, talent, speedWhat would say are the strengths of their team?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State