touchdownGotta get something out of this.
I had a worse magic eightball, never getting investment advice from one of those ever again..Yep. I threw it away and grabbed a new one.
I’m just glad there’s so many commercialsI'm so happy that Kelce is in every other commercial. Wish it was every commercial and with Taylor.
F*uck Purdue!!!
Bastards are really on my nerves today.
I'm so happy that Kelce is in every other commercial. Wish it was every commercial and with Taylor.
It really is the best. I wish Deion was in with them. Would really summarize the 2023 fb season.I'm so happy that Kelce is in every other commercial. Wish it was every commercial and with Taylor.
TerribleMan Fidone's blocking leaves something to be desired.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC