Nebraska Vs. OSU Thread!!

May 7, 2022
256
816
93
You guys may be right.

my untrained eye says close one. Because Taylor will ride the edge and try to counter pj into scrambles.

pj hasn’t shaken off freestyle yet imho so that strategy favors taylor.

but if he blows the doors off, we’ll all be very happy too!
 

Nitlion1986

All-American
Apr 13, 2024
1,998
5,841
113
Manning should offer to make an apology for acting the fool at the BJC during the Olympic trials and donating a 100,000 to the NLWC of he could send his guys to Penn State for 2 weeks training on scrambling skills. It's like they have no plan of action in those situations.
 

eddy line

Sophomore
Mar 20, 2018
53
168
33
You realize Duke has a say in this and I don’t see this as a competitive match. If I have to bet I would go with a tech fall or pin. Also I don’t see Taylor coming close to winning another title.
I hope you’re right but not how I see it. I’d be pleasantly surprised to see PJ win by a pin or tech fall. I think a PJ win by decision is most likely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mh-larch and JBott

AndEEss

Senior
Jun 12, 2020
191
535
93
Pretty sure Manning was tell Allred to put Fishback’s head into the mat, right after returning from concussion protocol.
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,038
107,970
113
On one hand, this is close now, at least. On the other hand, it's not the most entertaining watch. Sheesh.
 

o_BruceK-PSU83

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
1,506
2,507
113
Fishback was looking for mini lung breaks every chance he could get. Slow getting back to center, adjusting knee pads, etc.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  2. 02 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  5. 05 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out