Jan better start chewing some ref a$$.
I swear we are the only team that doesn't get a home court whistle.
Mens and women's games
I swear we are the only team that doesn't get a home court whistle.
Mens and women's games
Refs inserting themselves into this game. Want to be noticedThat's a weak a$$ call. They are both bumping. Refs need to stop getting so involved
Or too far under the basket.Layups are difficult when you're not under control.
You don’t, unless you want to. Or you’re incompetent. Or both.Nebraska legit 2 hand grabbed McCabe on that shot fake.... How do you miss that?
Yeah, I don't get that foul. Why put your hands all over Prince way out there?
She's having a rough outing. She's usually a good midrange shooter.Journey is a shooter. Just not a maker.
Hawkeye Report Olympics
WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington