Nebraska vs Illinois

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
And heee we go.. we lose this game it is only on free throws missed period

I would say giving up 10-12 points on lazy defense back door plays didn't help much either. The stupid 3 by Glynn late didn't do much for us either.

Fking NIT here we come.
 

HuskAir

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2001
255,470
2,524
50
Fun season guys. Couldn’t beat a good opponent all year and couldn’t beat the scrubs we should have beaten.
 

SoFL Husker

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2017
8,101
3,691
0
Gritty group of guys. I think those that were projecting 3 NBA lottery picks might need to slow the roll.

I like what Miles has done. Still think he should be pressing more/playing transition basketball with the athletes he recruits.

This nucleus should return and get better. Since we don't deal with any one-and-done's, Miles needs to plug holes with improved options at every position each year.

I'd give him a small extension. He's earned it. GBR
 

newAD

All-American
Oct 14, 2007
15,429
5,006
0
???
 

JohnRossEwing

All-American
Jul 4, 2013
11,899
5,284
0
Was this really a "bad game" and the the Huskers really "fall asleep" I mean, the Illini basically beat the Skers at home a month ago...now they just got worked over on the road by an Illini team without a starter...

I think maybe Illini just matches up really well with NU since neither team has a big.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC