Nebraska ranked #8

Boiler_B

Heisman
Oct 21, 2003
36,554
10,137
113
#5 I believe. Vermont in top 10 surprised me. N Dakota and S Dakota in top 5.
South Dakota and North D prob up there cuz of the Indian reservations.

Them Indians like their beer, or anything else w alcohol they can get their hands on...
 

Walleye 1

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2021
5,206
2,171
113
South Dakota and North D prob up there cuz of the Indian reservations.

Them Indians like their beer, or anything else w alcohol they can get their hands on...
I love my beer and have a home made recipe. And I am no Indian
 

B1G RED RULES

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2013
4,154
1,132
0
Shocked it’s not #1 with how miserable Nebraska athletics are. Got to numb the pain of being a fan of this sh*tshow somehow.
 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
Not an actual whiskey, but yes I definitely do kill some fireball.

If I want to class it up, I go with Kirkland blended. I deserve nothing less than the best!
Kirkland Blended is good stuff. Would love to know who makes it for them.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  3. 03 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State