Nebraska Preview, Record Prediction with Will Compton

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,326
3,788
113
Ouch. Compton said “best thing to happen to us was Raiola leaving and then Minchey screwing us over at the last minute so that we got Colandrea”.
I love Compton’s homer-ism and fire for the team. “9-3 is my floor!!”. He’s a good dude and brings the Kool-aid hard. His sleeper pick is to bump off Indiana at home - which of course would be awesome but we have a better chance of colonizing Mars.

Don’t ever change Will!
 

regoratsginrom

All-American
May 15, 2004
9,311
6,308
113
I love Compton’s homer-ism and fire for the team. “9-3 is my floor!!”. He’s a good dude and brings the Kool-aid hard. His sleeper pick is to bump off Indiana at home - which of course would be awesome but we have a better chance of colonizing Mars.
Elon Musk says, "I'll take that bet."
 
  • Like
Reactions: RBigredMax1

Harry Husker

Junior
Jul 7, 2025
182
218
43
I love Compton’s homer-ism and fire for the team. “9-3 is my floor!!”. He’s a good dude and brings the Kool-aid hard. His sleeper pick is to bump off Indiana at home - which of course would be awesome but we have a better chance of colonizing Mars.

Don’t ever change Will!
Given that Indiana escaped at Penn State and Iowa last year, I give us a better chance against IU than Oregon or Ohio State. But it's still quite unlikely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Huskers+123

RBigredMax1

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2025
2,326
3,788
113
Pennst and iowa beat us by a combined 70 points last year
I Guess If You Say So GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: HuskerO58
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC