Doubt it. I’d never heard of him but watching him he looks like a big boy that has a lot of work to do. I call them “leaners.” The ball is snapped and he’s so tired he just leans on his guy. But 8 man is a lot of running for a big fella.Wow!
Good for him coming from D1
We offer?
Nebraska public media. Not sure, maybe you can stream from their site or app. Class A game tonight should be good.Is it aired on YouTube anywhere. Link?
Holla
Nebraska public media. Not sure, maybe you can stream from their site or app. Class A game tonight should be good.
I heard that too on the introWestside has a Mo Purify on the team?
Guessing it's his kid: https://www.hudl.com/profile/17789220/Maurice-Purify-IIWestside has a Mo Purify on the team?
Doesn't mean anything as far as wanting him at Nebraska. Both teams having issues with pressure so far.So far chase loftin has been pretty quiet unless I missed something
He will be an OL for them.Wow!
Good for him coming from D1
We offer?
Yes, they seriously went all the way to Lincoln to recruit him.Westside has a Mo Purify on the team?
Wow. Now I feel even older.Guessing it's his kid: https://www.hudl.com/profile/17789220/Maurice-Purify-II
Stupid these 2 haven't played each other this yearIf both of these teams lose, that would be good for Nebraska.
Nobody should root for MS under any circumstance this year.7-6 Westside with 6:38 left in the half.
I'm rooting for Millard South since Westside has a lot of recent hardware.
So what's the deal - both of these teams recruit kids from all over the metro I assume? Another reason I pine for the old days.If both of these teams lose, that would be good for Nebraska.
He’s had a couple catchesSo far chase loftin has been pretty quiet unless I missed something
Dude is Coach Talks-a-lot. That is all and nothing else. He can take a 10 minute drill on ball counter steps and turn it into 15 minutes of him "teaching" life lessons. But of course, it will all be about him.Damon will be 0-28 as an HC after this game.
Sometimes it just makes him look silly.Benning likes to use words that make him look smart, I tend to think he is very arrogant.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC