Nebby beats Maryland

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
Wining at Maryland and Indiana in the same season? We might not live long enough to see RU do that, let alone in the same season. Damn impressive.

I'd be pretty surprised if we don't get drilled in both Bloomington and College Park.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,455
180,691
113
I would be surprised if we do not get drilled in East Lansing by resurgent Sparty
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
I would be surprised if we do not get drilled in East Lansing by resurgent Sparty
Hard to argue. We won't always shoot this abysmally but you have to be a huge optimist to see more than 4 wins. I'm thinking 2 or maybe 3 unless we absolutely shoot the lights out one night.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
Can't win if you can't score. Maryland was scoreless for the final 6:45 of the game
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central