NE Philly plane crash , small plane

jp3272

Senior
Dec 26, 2021
470
818
93
Horrible, horrible, horrible. So many people live and commute in this vicinity
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,771
21,490
113
Given the weather we have been having I wonder if wind shear was part of the issue.
 

Lionville

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2005
1,686
2,594
113
Watching the news this morning it looks like a war zone from above with numerous cars burned up. Just terrible.
 

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,107
1,712
113
Very, very close to where I used to go to church when I was in HS and at Ogontz Campus according to reports (ABC 6): "The Philadelphia Fire Department advised residents to avoid the area of Calvert and St. Vincent streets." That's the back corner of the church property. I was actually at that intersection in September when I went "home" for my 50th HS reunion. I was taking photos of the "now" of places I went to as a kid.
 

MrTailgate

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2021
992
1,834
93
Very, very close to where I used to go to church when I was in HS and at Ogontz Campus according to reports (ABC 6): "The Philadelphia Fire Department advised residents to avoid the area of Calvert and St. Vincent streets." That's the back corner of the church property. I was actually at that intersection in September when I went "home" for my 50th HS reunion. I was taking photos of the "now" of places I went to as a kid.
Is Frank Vans Auto Tags still there? I went to grade school with Karen VZ and was in their house a number of times?
 

Shadow99

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2017
1,055
2,205
113
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process