That he has. I dont know how he has any blood left with all this blood time.Ryder has been screwed twice
Yes.Outside of 125 and 157, do we have any takedowns?
Paying NIL to transfers is definitely unpredictable. Some guys get money and change some guys get money and it motivates them. It's definitely a rollercoasterFreshmen 4 and 0
Transfers 0 and 4
the wrestlers don't don't make the videos. they're the ones you see wrestling in the videosMaybe dont make as many videos especially while traveling and get your mind right to compete. It's not a movie it's wrestling
I understand that and maybe it shouldn't be the most important thing. I never said the wrestlers made the videos cameraman Dan doesthe wrestlers don't don't make the videos. they're the ones you see wrestling in the videos
I'm just teasing. You may have a point. But then again Lucas Byrd won a national title while making TikToks!I understand that and maybe it shouldn't be the most important thing. I never said the wrestlers made the videos cameraman Dan does
With a female you know what we will do for pu**yI'm just teasing. You may have a point. But then again Lucas Byrd won a national title while making TikToks!
No he wasn't Iowa coaches shook his hand. Him not being at Iowa was the administrations decision not the coachesAJ being his jackass self.
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF