******ND vs UK official game thread******

bkingUK

Heisman
Sep 23, 2007
18,693
22,496
0
Boston stayed down for that long? I’ve been hit harder than that at Phoenix Hill Tavern years back, and I got up and kept going.

Team is young and soft.

Totally unclassy and inappropriate post. But I’m going to ignore that and give you points for a Phoenix Hill reference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gharding07

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
Would it be safe to say Jackson is a great rim protector but sorry on perimeter D ? You take him out of the pain’t he’s lost
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,711
62,618
113
I love that they're like "How come ND is struggling to score"

Sure, it's part of our defense getting better.

but it's MAINLY that their circus shots aren't falling in. Their scoring pace in the 1st half was never going to last. Far from the norm.
 
May 27, 2007
31,988
25,142
113
I love that they're like "How come ND is struggling to score"

Sure, it's part of our defense getting better.

but it's MAINLY that their circus shots aren't falling in. Their scoring pace in the 1st half was never going to last. Far from the norm.

Yeah as good as a 3 pt shooting team they are, they hit 6 of their first 8 threes.

That pace wasn't going to keep up.

Conversely even tho we can't hit 3s..........we were gonna hit some at some pt
 
  • Like
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  5. 05 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'