New record for when I turned a game off. I rarely do and I’ve sat through some bad ones but this is just pathetic
At this point, I cannot disagree. The other teams see blood in the water and it gives them confidence.Coach Cal was hoping for a different look, I think we actually look worse if that’s even possible.
Clarke is hobbled. Camp Cal just started. etcWhat's the Cal slurpers excuse now?
Yes. And they have shooters that can put the ballin the basket.I get jealous watching other teams that run an offense that gets wide open looks.
What exactly do we work on in practice?
26. Wholeheartedly agreeI’m 28. This is without exaggeration the worst team of my lifetime.
Agree. I'd like to have a coach as well.I hate athletes I want BASKETBALL PLAYERS!
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near