Sarr got 4 guess Boston has to have his now. Take better shots.
Sarr two jumpers, hasn’t touched the ball since![]()
I mean, he still needs to touch the ballThey switched to man to man so they quit feeding him.
For real. If you can actually play, people will put up with looking like that. But when you have one of the worst starts to a career of any Cal freshmen, that ***** gotta go. Looks so stupid.When you travel and then almost break the glass on a shot attempt, it might be time to cut the hair and lose the headband.
He's Cals boy he'll be in the game quickly!I'm amazed at how early Askew got in the game here. I thought he might be further down the depth chart.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats