Dons defense shuts out the Roadrunners. Tyler Morris hurt late in the 3rd quarter after his second interception. He was helped from the field. I hope he’s okay, he’s an exceptional player.
I’d have loved to see Sayles and Giamurusti out there this year. This team could have really been special. 7 sophomore playing up, hopefully this win and a good showing against St. Rita next week sets them up for a good fall season. Go Dons!!Nice win for the Dons in what has been a tough season thus far. Defense is phenomenal as usual. Offense has been trying to find its identity without Sayles leading the charge.
What's up with Naz
Edgy will still have them in the top 5 since they play in the "best conference on the globe"Too much go-go and not enough go.
Forgive my ignorance here. Is this a huge upset for Don or is it just Naz is down this year while Don remains solid?Dons defense shuts out the Roadrunners. Tyler Morris hurt late in the 3rd quarter after his second interception. He was helped from the field. I hope he’s okay, he’s an exceptional player.
I’m not selling it as an upset. I’m just happy we got a win.Forgive my ignorance here. Is this a huge upset for Don or is it just Naz is down this year while Don remains solid?
ThisI’d say to the critics, watch these games they are all on line. Then stack them up against your favorite team. You all have trained eyes. Be honest with yourselves and see how you would fair in a matchup.
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Blue and Gold Football Recruiting
Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton