Putting back 0.3 on the clock and double timeout took a little fun away from that win. Nothing like a walk off buzzer beater.
Same. I had them in every bracket so I started to get slightly concerned. Didn't realize KATs little bro was on the team. That's pretty coolLoyola was my best ‘certain’ upset today but was beginning to wonder if they could get over the hump.
Nice that KAT’s little brother is on the team.
Was almost everyone's #1 upset pick.Loyola was my best ‘certain’ upset today but was beginning to wonder if they could get over the hump.
Nice that KAT’s little brother is on the team.
Kentucky of courseWho comes first, UK or Ohio St?
Who are the 2 ACC teams already out?So 2 ACC and 2 PAC 12 teams already out.
If NC St loses, it'll be 3 down for the mighty ACC in the first quarter of the tourney.
Who are the 2 ACC teams already out?
Was almost everyone's #1 upset pick.
Of course, and this time, I didn't bite on the hype, and got stung. I have two wrong already. I picked Oklahoma and Miami. I almost picked UNCG, but I'm glad I didn't.
Just 1.
I picked SDSt. Not looking good.
My bracket contest uses upsets though. So any upsets worth a lot of points.
Dear Lord, please let this be today’s 12/5 upset
I still can't get over that. It will go to the grave with me. What a dumb *** play.Watching final of loyola makes you wonder how rick decided to give duke free pass and pelphery to just ball watch and let it happen
Dear lord let's notDear Lord, please let this be today’s 12/5 upset
In great shape. Even losing Delgado.Will SHU pull this off?
Looks like it but a lot of time
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina
KSR Football
Two former Kentucky high school signees now start for South Carolina