NCAA TOURNEY THREAD- 3-22

Catclaw1

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
1,736
2,901
0
I’m sure Mintz came to UK with the hope of playing deep into the tourney and raising that draft stock.
Now he sits at home watching his former team about to play in the sweet 16 against the top ranked team in the country.

that’s gotta suck
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1629204751

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,626
113
Clearly a troll post, especially based on the join date. Not to mention, this literally isn't productive in any way.

Mods, please remove.
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,337
126,715
93
I found it interesting that Creighton, which has a nice basketball tradition, hadn’t been to the Sweet 16 since the 1970s.
Mintz needs to come back next year, finally play in front of a packed house, and help the team go deep in the NCAAs.
 

KingOfBBN

Heisman
Sep 14, 2013
39,077
38,403
0
So who’s everyone’s new Final Four or is yours still good? Illinois the only one I lost. I’ll stick with Zaga, Bama, Arkansas, and now I’ll go Houston.
 

univky12

All-Conference
May 21, 2002
9,447
3,986
90
Waited to post anything about this game to insure the Cats Illustrated jinx didn't come into play.....With 6 minutes left and down 30, I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Go Trojans!!
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
79-44 USC
 

UKRuppster

All-Conference
Apr 14, 2018
2,111
2,090
0
Ive seen this USC team play about a dozen times. This is flat out the best Ive seen them play all season. These dudes are a problem...... if they keep this up(obviously I know)

I really liked the draw for them in the first couple of rounds when I saw the bracket come out with Drake/Wichita State (two teams that struggle to score) and then likely Kansas (not a vintage team of theirs, thought Mobley was a terrible matchup for KU). Funnily, Eastern Washington would have given them more of a game than the Jayhawks did. As for the Sweet 16, they'll have a tough time with Oregon. Two teams playing well and they know one another being conference foes. IMO Iowa would have been a better matchup for them seeing how awful they are defensively.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt