I should be working today but ya that wasn't happening. Weird taking a vacation day to watch 2 daytime games rest are at night anyway. Oh well.
Offense wins championshipsBoth teams on pace for 100. Fun to watch.
I took leave as well lol. Looking at the schedule I'm not sure why I did that. 6 of 8 games are after 5 lol
Because it's 52-46 and we are still in the 1st half plus who wants to work during March Madness.
52-46 is what Cal dreams of with 5 minutes to go and ready to start slowing it down.Because it's 52-46 and we are still in the 1st half plus who wants to work during March Madness.
Funny because it is extremely accurate. That's milk the clock time.52-46 is what Cal dreams of with 5 minutes to go and ready to start slowing it down.
Very hard to imagine Oregon shooting 50% from 3 and Iowa shooting 25% from 3 in the second half. If the law of averages comes into play, I bet this is still a game under 2 minutes.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers