NCAA Tourney Odds

rtabachk

All-American
Jan 14, 2007
4,773
6,018
113
This isnt even the same situation. Nebby beat no one that year
Not the exact scenario. If we have 22 wins we're in but if we're under 20...say 18 or 19 I have a concern about what our perception will look like because of that three game losing streak v DePaul, UMass and Lafayette on the early end of things and then probably a not so great record on the back end in that brutal stretch.

Again, my opinion is 20 and we are safe, 19 and I'm nervous.
 

jerzeyguy

All-Conference
May 18, 2008
3,517
2,600
0
This is a 16 win team. I've been sayin it for the longest. That website knows something
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,965
59,983
113
We'll win some games at the RAC we're not supposed to. People will get their hopes up once again, but I think a game like this puts the final nail in the coffin for any NCAA tourney talk.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released