NCAA Tournament

L8-agin

Freshman
Dec 6, 2012
40
57
0
Called it!, had all 10 cowboys coming back to Tulsa, also predicted MO would go 0-5 in the finals (had Rocky losing in the semi finals), plus said cowboys would score 150 points and win by 2, MO finished with 148. I did my part.
Go Cowboys!
 

CowboyMedic

Heisman
Feb 5, 2009
9,465
13,715
113
Any news on Young? I know he's an automatic qualifier so I'm assuming he'll medical forfeit his matches unless the injury isn't as bad as it looked.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Mestemaker delivers as No. 18 Oklahoma State tops UCF 42-28
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Staff Picks: UCF at Oklahoma State
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State