***NCAA Tournament Thread***

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
Josh Shurtz looks like the real deal coach. Glad I picked St. Louis! I should have selected them to the S16 at least. They do play the buzzsaw that is Michigan though. They could give them a game.
 

Zuma75

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2017
1,108
1,479
113
Is GA throwing this game on purpose? Never saw so many passes directly to someone in the other shirt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

FatCatMan

All-Conference
Feb 19, 2026
1,355
3,225
113
While I don’t think we should take the risk on our next coaching search, Schertz is definitely a high risk high reward kind of coach if you hire him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
While I don’t think we should take the risk on our next coaching search, Schertz is definitely a high risk high reward kind of coach if you hire him.
He could be like Golden. I’d like him to have a power program under his belt and a few more years of results, but he wouldn’t be the worst chance hire. Well crafted team, fun style, and they are ready to play.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU