***NCAA Tournament Thread***

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,948
5,885
103
Uh so this the bracket I filled out last... and wow... I had a dream about the final 4 in this bracket the night before... lets see if it holds tomorrow... This is where I have UK loosing to Virgins in the sweet 16.

So Rank 1.. means... Im the best bracket?

1773971727285.png
 

FatCatMan

All-Conference
Feb 19, 2026
1,355
3,225
113
I was already concerned d. Now I’m a bit worried. They will come out and punch us in the mouth. They’ll see all these other “mids” taking out blue bloods. Hell had the Duke game been fair, KU and us would be all that’s left.
Goes to show how indifferent I am the last couple years. I don’t care one way or another. Next year is gonna suck regardless if we win or lose.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,698
113
I was already concerned d. Now I’m a bit worried. They will come out and punch us in the mouth. They’ll see all these other “mids” taking out blue bloods. Hell had the Duke game been fair, KU and us would be all that’s left.
Hopefully it’s one of the 10 games on the year where we come out and play a good first half. Pope wins like 90% of the time if we lead at half.
 
May 27, 2007
31,988
25,142
113
You know I know people love the first round upsets and I do as well to a degree (so long as it's not us getting upset lol)

.......but having said that.........most of these upsets happen and then they end up getting absolutely trounced in the second round.

In other words, the more upsets make for less exciting games in the next round. IMO.
 

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,365
55,580
100
I was already concerned d. Now I’m a bit worried. They will come out and punch us in the mouth. They’ll see all these other “mids” taking out blue bloods. Hell had the Duke game been fair, KU and us would be all that’s left.
Amazing that no duke game is “fair”. Hasn’t been for over three decades now. That’s WHY people hate duke. Has nothing to do with success. However, most of their “success” is in direct correlation with the lack of fairness in regards to that phony *** program!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers