Yep. When I heard Brown was out I flipped my pick. If he’s out again Saturday they’re toast.UofL got me. I had them winning until. I heard one of their players was injured.
Yep. When I heard Brown was out I flipped my pick. If he’s out again Saturday they’re toast.UofL got me. I had them winning until. I heard one of their players was injured.
Never root for UNCI’m probably crazy, but I’m rooting for UNC to get to the Sweet 16, at least. I don’t want them to fire Hubert Davis and end up with like Golden or something. Hopefully they’re still delusional enough to keep hiring UNC alums.
I root for them to keep Davis for as long as possible.Never root for UNC
Only if they play like UConn or something. And even then it’s a clothespin.Never root for UNC
I dontdisagree but to say they aren't among the best teams in the Country is ludicrous.A few weeks ago they had their starting pg. plus Michigan hasn’t been great lately.
I hate UNC. So so much.UNC lead cut to 5.
I think they already said he’s out, I picked against them today too.Yep. When I heard Brown was out I flipped my pick. If he’s out again Saturday they’re toast.
I picked that game too! We think alike in these games.Really need St Louie to knock off the Dawgs.
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers