All 5 starters have played the entire game I can't recall the last time I see this for first 34 mins for any team for any gameSiena is out of gas.
Or travels he can just walk the ball up apparentlyApparently Boozer never fouls.
I’d say UConn, then Duke.Duke always has been the luckiest team ever!
Were you on your knees in the Razorback locker room when you posted that?Arkansas is a freakin juggernaut
With 20 being from the line.Cam Boozer got the jitters out. He's gonna score 30/game the rest of the tournament.
Apparently the Siena coach doesn't follow Pope's philosophy on playing time.All 5 starters have played the entire game I can't recall the last time I see this for first 34 mins for any team for any game
Cam Boozer got the jitters out. He's gonna score 30/game the rest of the tournament.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near