I went with the upset and took USF. 
I hate to say it, it UL is pretty good even eithout Brown. Hope MSU can beat them.I’m an idiot for thinking Louisville would lose to this USF team because of one player being out. Fortunately it will only cost me one game if MSU beats them.
Well considering the spread was nearly 28 pts odds not in their favorNo way Siena beats Duke. Absolutely no way in the universe they can beat them even on their best day and Duke’s worst.
it will never happen
I feel like if he starts sweating he'll lose half of his beardCarlos Boozer painted his head once, never forget that
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid