NCAA Tournament Friday Discussion Thread

FastMJ

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
33,995
6,705
68
Hmmm, how do you know Oregon State Hospital?

 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDead

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,338
13,608
66
Imagine thinking Painter is a bad coach. Lol ****ing moron
Scarecrow - you also have problems with reading comprehension ! I said Painter should resign. I didn’t say he is a bad coach - though he is awful in March !
To educate you - Painter has lost to North Texas / St Peter’s and FDU in consecutive tournaments !
I sympathize that you cannot understand a post or Bart can’t guide you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: zebnatto

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
Scarecrow - you also have problems with reading comprehension ! I said Painter should resign. I didn’t say he is a bad coach - though he is awful in March !
To educate you - Painter has lost to North Texas / St Peter’s and FDU in consecutive tournaments !
I sympathize that you cannot understand a post or Bart can’t guide you!
Wow two games! You sure are smart to notice the obvious pattern in those two games.
 
Jan 27, 2005
17,172
13,619
103
Right fine . But why you need to dig in at pike at this moment? Plenty of other threads for that. Best sports days of the year . At least try to enjoy. Otherwise what the hell are we doing here?
Indiana beat them twice… The league is definitely about matchups. Purdue is not built for March but a lot of teams for the B1G still in it are.
 

RUOtBOtOR

Senior
Aug 30, 2018
471
564
93
Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but UVA lost as a 1 seed to UMBC then won the national championship the next year. I don’t think I’d bury the B10 just yet.
 

cicero grimes

All-American
Nov 23, 2015
8,359
8,886
0
Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but UVA lost as a 1 seed to UMBC then won the national championship the next year. I don’t think I’d bury the B10 just yet.
For me it kills me that B1G teams cannot make it to the 2nd weekend let alone the final 4.
 

Doctor Worm

Heisman
Feb 7, 2002
31,174
23,063
113
I've been watching basketball since I'm about 8 years old. I'm 51 now. I almost never say a team choked. That was a straight up choke job. The entire team played scared..
Excellent post.

I despise the term "choke" and consider it the most overused term in sports. I can't remember the last time I used it before tonight. I'm using it tonight.

Purdue choked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bethlehemfan

cicero grimes

All-American
Nov 23, 2015
8,359
8,886
0
Excellent post.

I despise the term "choke" and consider it the most overused term in sports. I can't remember the last time I used it before tonight. I'm using it tonight.

Purdue choked.
I am going to respectfully disagree with you. The reason Purdue lost was their guard play. Those kids were freshman playing in their first NCAA game. If they had been upper classmen I would agree with you.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game