NCAA Tournament Friday Discussion Thread

A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Guest
He's, just an attention ***** and bullsh*tter, amazing more of you can't see it and put him on ignore. Did you ever notice how many athletes and celebrities he just happens to run into or sit next too on a plane just about every trip he takes. He like about a dozen others I have on ignore bring nothing to the table. The ignore button has made this board tolerable again.
Haha what celebrities do I run into on planes?? LOL

I am friends with a bunch of nhl and nfl players though
 

knight82

All-American
Nov 4, 2002
8,600
9,315
113
Rutgers was a poor outside shooting team this year (except for Cam) but I dont think I ever saw RU shoot as poorly as Purdue tonight. This is an all time exercise in futility
 
  • Like
Reactions: William J. Leggett
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (NJ) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN