Amen…we’ve been in their shoes before.I’m not going to too crazy til after we take care of business tomorrow and Sunday.
But I’m fighting it.
Amen…we’ve been in their shoes before.I’m not going to too crazy til after we take care of business tomorrow and Sunday.
But I’m fighting it.
today shows that there are no cake walks in this tournamentCarolina is about to have a cake walk in their bracket. UCLA struggling big time.
If not I’m afraid of where Carolina ends up if I’m being honestI'm hoping for a Baylor/UCLA match up in the S16.
I agree. They looked great today. Baylor needs to make Brady uncomfortable and punch Pebbles in the mouth from the tip.If not I’m afraid of where Carolina ends up if I’m being honest
I think just about everyone has had a terrible bracket day. I know a guy who played for Matt when he was at App St. He's a good dude. Glad to see them win.Murray St/ San Fran not a terrible game. I thought Murray would route them..I’ve had a terrible bracket day if I placed money I would be in trouble
St Mary’s impressed meMurray St wins it but the West coast conference played pretty damn good today. Gonzaga, St Mary's and San Fran even though the lost hung tough with Murray St.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6