NCAA Selection Show

Duggar Hall Desk

All-Conference
Mar 2, 2008
1,770
1,412
113
1 UCLA
St Mary's
Cal Poly (thanks for the assist, She Mate Me)
Va Tech

2 GA Tech
UIC
Citadel
Oklahoma
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: She Mate Me

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,292
3,050
113
I'm not personally surprised that Tennessee is a 25-28 seed, but I bet their fans are mad about it.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,306
14,856
113
I think we're either a 15 or 16 or we get matched up with an SEC team. I don't think we're getting the 12 to match up with UNC, but I hope so.
 

QuaoarsKing

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2008
6,292
3,050
113
Oregon at 11 is interesting. Didn't think they'd be that high. Still got Oregon State though.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?