BIG had no highly ranked teams which impacted seeding.B1G not getting helped.
Cuse did not make it I believe.
Yes, but again they get to play on the east coast. Almost at home. I'll be dead before Duke plays a first round game west of the Mississippi. Homer city.haha suck it Duke! 2 seed
Because he is. Still great thoughBill Rafferty looking and sounding old.
Minnesota got a 5how in the world did Maryland get a 6 while Wisconsin got an 8 and finished 2nd in the Big 10 and made the Big 10 final...not to mention Michigan a 7 to the Maryland 6
This is exactly what I saw coming down to every seed. Good job by bracket makers![]()
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program