NCAA Question for the Pack

HaleStater

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2015
241
0
0
First of all this is just a curiosity thing and probably a dumbass question but bear with me. Is the Beats by dre Dak bought the women's team considered a NCAA violation? I know it would be minor and I'm sure Bracky was all over it but as dumb as the NCAA is about some of their **** I was just curious. Thoughts?
 

TTRams

All-Conference
Aug 14, 2011
2,076
4,110
113
I thought it was just me who was confused. Shirley Dak and a coach's daughter know the rules.
 

mount lefroy

Redshirt
Feb 10, 2013
2,501
0
36
First of all this is just a curiosity thing and probably a dumbass question but bear with me. Is the Beats by dre Dak bought the women's team considered a NCAA violation? I know it would be minor and I'm sure Bracky was all over it but as dumb as the NCAA is about some of their **** I was just curious. Thoughts?

Oh, we're nailed book it ******
 

david5n

Redshirt
Oct 3, 2016
8
0
0
First of all this is just a curiosity thing and probably a dumbass question but bear with me. Is the Beats by dre Dak bought the women's team considered a NCAA violation? I know it would be minor and I'm sure Bracky was all over it but as dumb as the NCAA is about some of their **** I was just curious. Thoughts?

Lebron did the same exact thing for OSU. Non-issue.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/bowls14/story/_/id/12148392/lebron-james-beats-dre-headphones-gift-ohio-state-buckeyes-not-ncaa-violation


16.1.4.3 Special Achievement Awards. Awards may be provided each year to individual student-athletesand teams to recognize special achievements, honors and distinctions, limited in value and number as specifiedin Figure 16-3. (Revised: 4/25/02 effective 8/1/02)
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game