NCAA on TV

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
It appears that I will be able to watch/record all of the NCAA on YoutubeTV this year via ESPN, ESPNU and ESPN2. Does anyone know if ESPN+ will have the multiview think available this year. If so I might want to re-up my membership for a month again this year.
 
May 29, 2001
24,136
25,163
113
It appears that I will be able to watch/record all of the NCAA on YoutubeTV this year via ESPN, ESPNU and ESPN2. Does anyone know if ESPN+ will have the multiview think available this year. If so I might want to re-up my membership for a month again this year.
I'm certain they will.
 

ionel

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2008
2,303
2,467
113
It appears that I will be able to watch/record all of the NCAA on YoutubeTV this year via ESPN, ESPNU and ESPN2. Does anyone know if ESPN+ will have the multiview think available this year. If so I might want to re-up my membership for a month again this year.
Why would you want to use YouTube when its on the Espns?
 

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
You do realize that the entire season of B12 & ACC wrestling is on Espn+ thus OSU wrestling thus a very good deal. Oh and OSU baseball etc.
I think you've oversold that a bit. I found B12 championship and the Iowa dual in replays, nothing older than that.
 

glorycowboy

All-Conference
Jun 10, 2021
884
2,044
78
You do realize that the entire season of B12 & ACC wrestling is on Espn+ thus OSU wrestling thus a very good deal. Oh and OSU baseball etc.
Oh I dont agree. ESPN+ for OSU is good, for whole year. I'm saying if you want something just for 3 days, it would be option to go.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  5. 05 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase