NCAA Lacrosse Selection Show Thread - Sunday

dconifer0

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2004
4,429
3,419
113
I'm planning on "watching" the selection by reading your posts, Rutgersians...
 

hinson32

All-American
Jul 29, 2005
7,946
6,252
57
I believe Lehigh has an unbelievable FO guy. Might be a very bad match up for us.
 

mdk02

Heisman
Aug 18, 2011
27,002
19,282
113
Does Fanduel take bets on lacrosse? I want to see what the ND - Drexel spread is.
 

kupuna133

All-American
Jul 13, 2015
7,391
8,383
113
The committee guy makes no sense at all. Just say what you mean. My colleagues and I think only the ACC is good.
Agreed. He looked so uncomfortable answering the logic behind Maryland the #1 ranked team getting the 3 seed. He basically admitted the “coaches” picked the seeds. Standings and rankings make no difference. The mafia seeds it the way they want.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers