Or their coach?Does anyone actually like Cincinnati?
Come on Iowa. Close out this game. My bracket desperately needs your assistance.
Or their coach?
I am on the verge of losing my 8th game already I think. My bracket is officially at Pitt or Wake forest level
You probably did too much researchI'm 0 for today. Frigging Iowa and Oklahoma killing me.
And never ever ever get another 1 seed!!Good lord, UVA. If you do it again you should be banned from the NCAAT for 5 years.
Good lord, UVA. If you do it again you should be banned from the NCAAT for 5 years.
I'm 0 for today. Frigging Iowa and Oklahoma killing me.
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7