They have the pedal down!!!Tennessee is on pace to score 200 points right now.
BT is just going to the woodshed! Go BT! Go BT!
All expense paid trip to Chucky Cheese on me for you and QC if this happens.This Sunday has a lot of potential to be a GREAT Sunday! Cheats go home and Duke wins.
Iowa back in it. Don't think they win, but they are fighting.Man, Iowa is playing terrible. They're hit and miss, but have generally been better than this. I expected UT to win, but not clobber them.
I’m goodAll expense paid trip to Chucky Cheese on me for you and QC if this happens.
which ex-B10 guy is doing the color commentary?
The second BAD call in a row
Had call on morph
Chris Webber
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech