NCAA Day 1 Thread

ScottRU93

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2003
2,365
2,454
0
Ungar wins the tentative stall fest 2-1. How hurt is Peterson that he doesn't shoot?
Seemed fine at B10. Now all of a sudden he’s super hurt. Reality is hes not good offensively when he is in this mindset and is way too defensive. Need to wrestle to win not to lose.

Not a good way to start tournament with one of our “real” AA contender’s.
 

Leonard23

Heisman
Feb 2, 2006
30,330
12,580
113
Seemed fine at B10. Now all of a sudden he’s super hurt. Reality is hes not good offensively and is way too defensive. Need to wrestle to win not to lose.
Who said he was super hurt? I asked a question. Don't start off the day like an a... I agree he needs to be more offensive.
 

MS-RU

Heisman
Aug 9, 2013
9,508
14,185
67
When he is on his offense good things happen like beating Ramos, etc... but most of the time he reverts to this defensive shell and it rarely ever works out against legitimate opponents
 

ScottRU93

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2003
2,365
2,454
0
Who said he was super hurt? I asked a question. Don't start off the day like an a... I agree he needs to be more offensive.
Im not. I thought you were suggesting he was really hurt but he didn’t seem that way at B10s. Seemed like a different wrestler
 
  • Like
Reactions: Leonard23
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana