lolClayton Jr about to do work and finished the weakened opponent. Florida dominates
lolClayton Jr about to do work and finished the weakened opponent. Florida dominates
You are too kind.Terry oglesby is a disgrace
efficient, team oriented offensive sets is not houston’s thing. it’s actually amazing they have an efficient offense at all.Cryer giving the game away
WTF was he doing??
I'll never understand it.I don’t understand why more coaches don’t go two for one possessions there.
Not even close to a choke game, back and forth all night. Two Ill timed turnovers.If FL win, this is another historical choke game
Have a feeling that Houston dominated the whole gameNot even close to a choke game, back and forth all night. Two Ill timed turnovers.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU