NCAA Bracket Thread

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Because of the number of upsets in the conference tourneys, the NCAA discounted those losses, I guess.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
I am worried about States big men a little but they are a low seed for a reason too. They got hot, maybe they will be all burnt out too.
TT isn't a push over either, they have 5 avg 10+ another at 9.9 and another at 8.4. and any of em are capable of 20+.

With our D being so bad we can't just focus on one guy, any of em can light us up.
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
If South Carolina shows up with their defense, they can easily make the Sweet 16.

I think St. John's and Pitino aren't getting in.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Can't believe I agree with Davis but the Cinderella's no longer get any love. Dickie V is blowing a gasket right now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KYExtemper
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game