The only team I am scared of is Houston so far. No one else. We should be Final Four. SHOULD. But will our dumbass coach allow it?
They won there conference championshipHow the hell did WKU get in?
You mean to tell me Lunardi was wrongCats get the 3. Wow
I said all day yesterday they were getting a 3 unless the committee added value to conference tourneysWay to call that now! You were saying 4 all along.
How the hell did WKU get in?
We get a break with the Florida injury.UK/UF rematch in the S16?
I mean its a fine draw. Texas Tech and NC State are both teams that could beat anyone.Unreal draw, must take advantage of this gift!
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats