UK has has some easy paths the last few tournaments and CCC cannot win but 1 game.SEC just does not get any breaks from the committee it seems.
Way to call that now! You were saying 4 all along.Kentucky is getting a 3 I’ve convinced myself of if
Ok that might be Ok actually. Let's play some damn ball!I don't want this 3
Just gotta go out and preform, it’s setup ok. It’s all on you big mouth Cal. It’s March big daddy. NC State is hot though. We talk smack about the ACC we better beat them then.I like that draw for uk, we just gotta take care of business
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC