Cal has sucked the enjoyment out of UK basketball.Used to be like a kid on Christmas morning about now. Now I watch with my eyes diverted.
Lot of mid major types for Uconn. They are gonna walk to the final4 IMO. Don't even need to see the 2 seed.
Or Auburn.Iowa state can beat UConn.
Yeah having Houston down by 30. That's just beer muscles.I just don't believe in Iowa State.
Wonder if pearl is crying nowCongratulations Auburn - you just won the SEC tournament and are in UCONN’s bracket….,
Yep, I'll take it!Glad to avoid UConn's region
I’ll take that any day of the weekLooks like the Midwest with Purdue, Creighton and Marquette
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day