I have two in section 215Anybody have an NCAA all-session pass for sale?
I ended up getting a ticket in 117, but thank you for remembering me!I have two in section 215
I have options for both Thursday sessions if interested. [email protected].If anyone has singles please let me know. I am thinking about going, but probably can’t do all sessions.
SoldI have 1 all session lower level ticket.
If interested please text me at 814-574-5762. Face value plus donation I had to give for ticket.
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps