NC State TV Channel

triplepotts

Redshirt
Oct 7, 2011
33
0
6
Any info on the channel for NC State? I know it was the ESPN family, but didn't hear any other info. Any help is appreciated.
 

atlanta_eer

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
4,496
1
0
Hopefully the teams are actively working on a rescheduling contingency. I suspect they'll announce cancellation mid-week if storm remains on current projected path...
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
Hopefully the teams are actively working on a rescheduling contingency. I suspect they'll announce cancellation mid-week if storm remains on current projected path...
It will likely not be cancelled. Perhaps moved.
 

locustwv

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,330
33
0
It will likely not be cancelled. Perhaps moved.
Looks like it will be through Raleigh by Saturday morning. I don’t know if it’s possible but moving game to 8:00 would give storm a few more hours to move further inland.
 

WVUALLEN

All-American
Aug 4, 2009
73,130
5,975
113
And the winner is................................................................. Florence!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
  4. 04 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets