NBC Prime time September

beaced_rivals

Heisman
Jul 18, 2004
32,007
10,451
113
No animus towards Nebraska intended, but would be funny to see them continue to flounder until they realize that firing Bo Pelini was a mistake they will not recover from. I understand Pelini was a bad man, but what he said about their fans continues to haunt them: " Our crowd. What a bunch of f&&&ing fair-weather f&&&ing—they can all kiss my *** out the f&&&ing door. 'Cause the day is f&&&ing coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f&&&ing gone. I'm so f&&&ing pissed off."

He liked f word when referring to Huskers fans.

In the meantime, Pelini and Scott Frost should do a podcast together.
I don't know how "BAD" BO was but ,HE could COACH THE GAME,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knight Shift

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,355
55,224
102
"Peacock loves Sparty" is the new "Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel"
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN