NBC debunks even more lies

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
124
53
Was it a week ago you were blasting NBC News? Now they are the gospel? CNN is standing behind their report, I'm guessing we will all know soon enough.

Well, we have two unreliable media outlets that disagree. Who do you believe?
 

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
I'm loving reading these threads.
Remember last week when we had people siding with Assange, Putin, Russia Today, McAfee, etc over our intelligence community on the Russia hacking? I wonder if their tune changes now that PEOTUS says it was Russia. I think a few had even done their own hacking analysis.
 
Last edited:
Aug 27, 2001
63,466
198
0
Well, we have two unreliable media outlets that disagree. Who do you believe?

As I said a few months ago, it is our duty to weed through this mess to find the truth. All these outlets are trying to make The Big Orange look bad sort of like Fox twice reporting fake news during the campaign to make HRC look bad.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Bryan Hansen dives into the art of punting
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road