NBA

Boyd94

All-American
Feb 16, 2022
2,679
5,028
0
I dont watch the NBA. Do the former players rep Kentucky much? Do any make their way back to Lexington?
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,236
113
I dont watch the NBA. Do the former players rep Kentucky much? Do any make their way back to Lexington?
Most of them rep Kentucky pretty well.

That said, as our players have become more successful, our program has become less successful. It's a strange phenomenon.

Jamal Murray will become Calipari's 10th Kentucky All-Star next year, and 11th overall (counting Derrick Rose).
 

Boyd94

All-American
Feb 16, 2022
2,679
5,028
0
Most of them rep Kentucky pretty well.

That said, as our players have become more successful, our program has become less successful. It's a strange phenomenon.

Jamal Murray will become Calipari's 10th Kentucky All-Star next year, and 11th overall (counting Derrick Rose).
I know a lot of the older guys don't come around because they are loyal to Pitino. I hope Cal's players aren't like that when he leaves.
 

Boyd94

All-American
Feb 16, 2022
2,679
5,028
0
All I'm saying is we have heard about former UK players coming back to UK over the years a lot.

Don't have to follow the nba any to know that.
Sorry for my reply. I'm just not in the know and I thought you were accusing me of not being a real fan. I've been on an emotional roller-coaster lately because I just had a bad diagnosis.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,973
102,236
113
I know a lot of the older guys don't come around because they are loyal to Pitino. I hope Cal's players aren't like that when he leaves.
We have older guys come around Kentucky all the time. The only guy from the Pitino years who doesn't come around is Mashburn, and that's probably mostly because he's worth around $100 million and has over 40 businesses to operate.

 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced